Cyber Essentials – giving you protection and demonstrating your commitment to risk prevention
Running a successful business means you are often pulled in many directions. But cyber threats are on the increase, particularly for SMEs, and you need to be prepared. Your data, your customer’s data and your entire organisation could suffer from an attack, and cyber criminals are becoming increasingly sophisticated.
Cyber Essentials is a United Kingdom certification scheme – backed by the UK government and overseen by the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) – designed to show an organisation has a minimum level of protection in cyber security. Cyber Essentials also comes with liability insurance free of charge for some organisations.
Cyber Essentials’ authorised partner
ILUX will support you through the process, audit your current policies and procedures, test your systems, and handle all the documentation to ensure you meet the necessary standards.
The ILUX Cyber Essentials process
- Initial assessment to understand your infrastructure and how your systems work
- Develop a detailed action plan to address any vulnerabilities
- Implement any recommended changes
- Internal testing to validate your systems
- We complete the Cyber Essentials assessment for you, including the 28-page questionnaire and collate all the necessary documentation
- Obtain your certification
- Continually monitor your systems to ensure compliance